2 In 1 Hair Dryer Volumizer Rotating Hot Hair Brush
Whether you desire gorgeous blowouts, big enviable waves, striking straight locks, or the perfect fashion accessory to complete the look, it has the styling tools you desire!
You dry your hair with a blow dryer, then style with a wand or straightener. All that heat can cause damage to your hair. Plus, it takes forever to style. Now you can dry and style in half the time thanks to our 2 in 1 Hair Dryer Volumizer Rotating Hot Hair Brush. The hairdryer brush uses ionic technology so negative ions saturate the brush’s airflow to condition and smooth hair while reducing frizz and static.
The oval-shaped brush is vented for airflow to speed drying. Apply a few minutes at your roots to add volume to your hair. 2 in 1 Hair Dryer Volumizer Rotating Hot Hair Brush has 3 heat settings for styling flexibility that’s perfect for all hair types. Style your hair with one device to prevent damage and save time!
- 1000 Watt power provides just the right heat. Unlike conventional hair dryers, this volumizer can be placed closer to the scalp for lift. 3 Heat Setting for Styling Flexibility. 120V (Not for 240V)
- Ion Technology: Negative ions saturate the airflow. This helps condition, smooth and make hair shinier, while reducing frizz and stat
- Oval Brush Design. Unique Shape for smoothing the hair, while round edges create volume. Mixed Bristles. Brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for easy detangling. While the shaft is about 2", the bristle-tip to bristle-tip width is 4" at its widest part. The tool is about 18" long. This is important to see if your hair is long enough for this tool.
- For voluminous blowouts, place Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. Hold for 2 to 3 seconds under roots. Less Time Working on Your Hair = Less Damage.
- For faster results, towel dry hair to remove excess water, then run a comb through damp hair to detangle for best results.
- Separate hair into manageable sections. For smooth blowouts, place the Volumizer close to the roots and brush down toward the ends. The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth out hair.
- For voluminous blowouts, place the Volumizer under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends. For Extra lift at the roots, hold the Volumizer for 2 to 3 seconds under the roots. To curl ends IN, place the Volumizer UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating inward. To curl ends OUT, place the Volumizer OVER the ends and hold for 2 to 3 seconds before rotating outward.
When You spend $50 Or more