All Natural Hair Growth Oil for Stronger, Thicker and Silkier Hair
You Save $9.98 (25%)
Hair thinning and balding might not be physically harmful - but it adds YEARS to your appearance. This causes major problems with self-esteem, confidence and mental well being. That is why All Natural Hair Growth Oil was created!
Made in the USA, Silky Smooth Solutions' All Natural Hair Growth Oil helps reduce the appearance of thinning, alopecia and hair loss. It also helps to "reactivate" dormant hair follicles that have slowed down over the years and ultimately caused thinning hair and hair loss.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- Providing the follicle with essential nutrients that strengthen weak roots
- Drastically reduces hair shedding and fall out
- Reduces frizz, flyaways, and split ends
- Fight scalp dryness / itchy scalp
- Repairs Damaged Hair
- Helps eliminate knots and tangles
- Helps revive and nourish hair, makes hair softer and smoother with no leftover residue
- Works to minimize the appearance of thinning hair resulting in thicker-looking hair
- Formulated for both men and women
- Bursting with powerful antioxidants and vitamins, this timeless oil has been nicknamed “liquid gold”. Pure Argan oil is naturally obtained from kernels of fruit from the Argan tree in Morocco. Generations of Moroccan women have used argan oil for centuries to maintain healthy hair and combat damaged hair.
- Virgin argan oil contains Vitamin E which helps in repairing and nurturing damaged hair. In order to maintain healthy hair, your hair follicles need essential fatty acids to create a protective coating that protects your hair from damage caused by continuous washing, color treatments and styling with heat tools.
- This protective layer combined with oils that are rich in with linoleic and palmitic acid will improve your hair’s ability to resist breakage that leads split ends by producing moisture-locking hair shafts.
- With its anti-inflammatory properties, argan oil is a potent treatment for reducing scalp inflammation, dandruff, and hair loss.
Pure Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba oil has been around for centuries but is a relatively new hair treatment among modern women. Pure jojoba oil is collected from seeds of the jojoba shrub located in the sunny states of Arizona and southern California
- This oil is effective in nourishing dry and frizzy hair. Creating a hot oil treatment and using it as a pre-wash is an effective way to cut down frizz and lock in moisture.
- For those who struggle with dry scalp, creating an overnight scalp mask from jojoba oil is a sure way to soothe an itchy and irritated scalp.
- Unfortunately, certain scalp conditions result in weak follicles that can cause hair loss. Full of anti-inflammatory properties, jojoba oil relieves scalp conditions like psoriasis, which can potentially lead to hair loss. Adding a few drops of this oil to your conditioner can give your hair the strength it needs to combat free radicals and dry scalp.
- Jojoba oil also has an impressive shelf life, making it your go-to remedy for maintaining nourished and healthy hair.
Apricot Kernel Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil is derived from, you guessed it, kernels of the apricot fruit. Apricots fall from apricot trees said to have origins in China, Korea, and Japan. Using extreme pressure, apricot kernels are extracted and cold-pressed to release this essential hair oil.
- Your hair thrives off of fatty acids because of their ability to lock in moisture. Moisturized hair follicles create a firm foundation for growing strong and nourished hair. Linoleic and oleic acids produce a strong sealant which prevents moisture loss; these oils are plentiful in apricot kernel oil.
- Lavishing your hair with hydrating vitamins are essential in promoting strong and moisturized hair. Rich in Vitamins E & K, apricot kernel oil can help in reducing hair loss because of these vitamins’ powerful anti-inflammatory properties. An apricot kernel hot oil treatment will allow these nutrients to pass deeper into your scalp and hair follicles.
- Because of its moisturizing nutrients, apricot kernel oil works great as a massage oil to soothe irritable skin and dry scalp.
Vitamin E Oil
- Antioxidants are known for being a vital part of maintaining healthy skin and hair. Vitamin E oil is exceptional at protecting your hair from free radicals because Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant.
- Recent studies have linked oxidative stress in the scalp to hair loss. Vitamin E oil’s antioxidant properties help relieve the scalp of harmful oxidative stress.
- If you find your skin and hair to be more dry and itchy than usual, you may have a vitamin E deficiency. Vitamin E oil is a potent treatment for treating skin irritation caused by dryness. Those with sensitive skin may be worried about direct application to skin but Vitamin E oil usually contains a carrier oil that dilutes the oil, preventing skin irritation.
- Hair that gives off of a good shine is a sign of healthy hair. Dull and frizzy hair is caused by a lack of protective layer on the hair’s cuticle. Vitamin E oil can repair that protective layer, giving your hair a natural shine.
- Adding a few drops of Vitamin E oil to your shampoo or simply massaging it into your hair are both efficient ways to pass this nutrient-filled oil onto your hair follicles.
- Avocados are healthy fruits with a plethora of health benefits. Not only is it healthy for your body, avocado oil makes for an outstanding hair treatment.
- Being that avocado oil is rich in fatty acids, it is effective in hydrating hair and preventing a dry, itchy scalp.
- Coating your scalp and roots in avocado oil helps repair dry, brittle hair by stimulating blood circulation and eliminating clogged hair follicles. Nourished and moisturized hair helps prevent hair breakage and hair loss.
- There are several ways to add avocado oil into your hair routine. It can be made into a protein-rich hair mask, used as a potent hot-oil treatment, or applied directly to the scalp as a massaging oil.
HOW TO USE:
- Using the included dropper, apply the product directly to areas of hair loss or thinning.
- The treatment should be used twice daily with at least eight hours between each application.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with cool water.
Together, let's stop unwanted hair loss and start growing stronger, thicker & silkier hair. Regrow your hair and bring back your confidence with Silky Smooth Solutions' All Natural Hair Growth Oil.